Reliantclergy.com belongs to HR Denne Ltd.
HR Denne Ltd (we, us) is fully committed to complying with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into force on 25 May 2018. We are fully compliant with the ICO and the Data Protection act.
We will follow procedures to ensure that all employees, contractors, agents, consultants and other parties who have access to any personal information, held by or on behalf of us, are fully aware of and abide by their duties and responsibilities under the Act. We will ensure that:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully transparent.
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than is necessary and automatically removed after an agreed length of time or marked as a leaver if Employee has left the Company (agreement to be made between Client and HR Denne Account Manager)
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights.
- That data is kept safely and securely.
We committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Should this Policy be amended, we will update the policy document accordingly. This policy is effective from 03.03.2021
What we collect
We need to collect and use information about customers with whom we work to carry out our business and provide our services. In addition, we may be required by law to collect and use this information. We will handle your personal information properly, however it is collected, recorded and used, and whether it is on paper, in computer records or recorded by any other means.
When you place an order with us or/and create an account, we will receive your name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, and occasionally a recipient’s name and delivery address. This information will be used to fulfil delivery or respond to any queries relating to the order.
When you contact us using the form/contact page, we will received your name and email address which will only be used to respond to your message.
If you choose to sign up to the newsletter we will receive your name and email address which will be used occasionally to inform you of our special offer and new products that may be of interest. You always have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and we will not retain your contact details.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a quality service.
We want to bring you offers and promotions that are most relevant to your interest at particular times.
Controlling your personal information
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites using ‘https’ technology.
All our staff will, through appropriate training and responsible management:-
- fully observe conditions regarding the fair collection and use of commercial/personal information
- meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which commercial/personal information is used;
- collect and process appropriate commercial/personal information only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil operational needs or to comply with any legal requirements;
- ensure the quality of commercial/personal information used;
- apply strict checks to determine the length of time commercial/personal information is held;
- ensure that the rights of companies & people about whom information is held can be fully exercised under the Act;
- take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard commercial/personal information;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing to HR Denne Ltd, Intersend, Unit 1 Newhouse Farm, Antlands Lane, Horley, Surrey RH6 9TF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.